Valley Small Field
Not all fields are large. For the smaller fields of 20 hectares or less, Valmont offers numerous products made with the same rugged components as their larger counterparts. Valmont has long been known for its exceptional irrigation equipment and customer care, and these small field products are no exception. Growers are sure to find a solution to fit their field’s size and needs.
This is the ideal option for irrigating small fields up to 60 acres wherever electric power is not readily available. All sprinkler packages are available to deliver efficient water applications with low water pressure providing significant energy, labor and water savings.
Other benefits include:
- Towable pivot points can add versatility to easily irrigate multiple fields, reducing your equipment cost per acre
- The high-speed drive decreases minimum rotation time by up to 50% over normal pivot operation
- Drive belt positioning allows forward and reverse operation Retrofit package available for all brands of pivots
- The optional 20 gallon fuel tank allows up to 100 hours of continuous operation
Valley now offers the Quick Tow Pivot Point:
- 5″ diameter pipeline
- 3-point hitch hook-up tow option
- Span lengths: 33,4 m (110′) – 60,6 m (199′)
- Intended for use with less stressful terrain and soils