Valley Sprinkler Packages
Graphs based on 850 gpm, 80% pump efficiency, $4.00/gallon diesel fuel or $0.08/kW-hr electricity. Savings will also vary on how well the pump and engine fit the lower operating pressure.
*All dollar amounts in $USD.
Low pressure sprinklers conserve energy.
- Rely on NEW low-pressure sprinkler technology to reduce your energy bill
- Effectively operate sprinklers at 10-20 psi (.68 – 1.37 bar)
New sprinkler technology provides efficiency and uniformity.
- Droplet size designed for minimum wind drift
- Ultimate water savings achieved when used in combination with drops
- Even distribution of water across the field ensures maximum yields
- Replace or add pressure regulators to achieve proper flows from each nozzle
- Worn out regulators and pressure nozzles decrease efficiency and uniformity