Sales & Technical Support – Gunnedah
Pivot Irrigation and Pumping are specialist suppliers of Irrigation and Pumping Equipment. We specialise in the design, supply, installation and servicing of Centre Pivot and Lateral Move Irrigation systems, Pumping Equipment, Telemetry control, Water meters, Fertigation and Pipelines.
We are well located to service the irrigation and pumping requirements of customers in Northern NSW and Southern QLD with branches in Gunnedah NSW and Goondiwindi QLD.
The business distributes Valley Centre Pivots and Lateral Moves which are recognised as the leaders in the field, providing innovative products which stand the test of time in the field.
We are looking for a dynamic person to help us to continue to provide this outstanding service to the community and to help our team continue to achieve its goals in our Gunnedah Branch, commencing as soon as practicable. This is a full time position.
- Remuneration package includes a Company Vehicle
The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, farming systems knowledge and broad product knowledge coupled with good academic achievement levels.
You will also be target driven, self-motivated, can demonstrate commitment and have an honest and reliable outlook, then we certainly want to hear from you
To achieve the sales budget and provide technical support to other sales staff
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call on customers and prospective customers in respect of agricultural irrigators, promoting the company’s products and services
- Implement strategies to increase sales into Agricultural, Domestic and Municipal markets
- Maintain and increase sales over the above areas, including the development of new markets, products and services
- Attending to customers’ needs in person in an approachable and personable manner
- Responding to customers enquiries and needs by phone, fax or email in a prompt and efficient manner
- Assist Sales team in quoting, where appropriate
- Articulate with the sales team to formulate and document sales in a professional and standardised manner, including providing CAD drawing as appropriate, GPS, aerial images and plans consistent with our policy and procedure
- Liaise with Project Supervisors once the assignment has been accepted and commenced
- Liaise with clients to achieve desired outcomes
- Assist Sales Manager where appropriate in preparing management reports
- Achieve agreed sales budgets
- Achieve agreed sales growth
- Prompt attention to customer and field staff enquiries
- Meet the expectations set out in the self-management process provided by the company
- Compliance with policy and established procedures
- Monthly reporting on quotes, sales and customer contact
- Working in a safe manner
- Maintaining vehicle in a safe and clean manner
Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate with regard to skills, knowledge and experience
Included in your Employment Package:
- Smart phone
- Notebook laptop computer
- Company maintained vehicle upon satisfactory completion of training
As each day is different, the successful applicant will be required to provide long-term dedication to this role due to the ever-changing cycle of the year. Depending on what is required you will need to be able to work in a team as easily as working autonomously. Full training is provided. This position offers the right person an opportunity to join a dynamic team and achieve personal growth, as well as the opportunity to specialise in this niche market.
Please email applications for consideration to: